Assortment of Applications for Foamglas Supports
From all of us at Rilco Manufacturing, we would like to wish you a very prosperous and happy new year. I would like to thank you for your business in 2016 and I am looking forward to collaborating with you in 2017 to provide you with high quality pipe support solutions and excellent service!
Recently, we provided Foamglas® pipe supports to a local chemical plant. We offer Foamglas® pipe supports for hot, cold and dual-temperature applications.
Foamglas® Pipe Supports Being Prepared for Shipping
Some of the benefits of Foamglas® insulation include:
- Resistant to water in both liquid and vapor forms
- Noncombustible/nonabsorbent of combustible liquids
- Resistant to most industrial reagents
- Dimensionally stable under a variety of temperature and humidity conditions
- Resistant to vermin, microbes and mold
- Fiber, CFC and HCFC free
The range of temperatures that these supports can withstand is from -450 deg F to 900 deg F. Our dual-temperature supports are an ideal solution when you require an insulated pipe support to function at both high and low temperatures. These particular pipe supports are made primarily of either Foamglas® insulation or Pyrogel insulation. They are reinforced by structural insulating inserts that support the load on the pipe.
Ideal Applications for Foamglas® Pipe Supports:
- Chemical processing systems
- Cryrogenic systems
- Low/medium/high temperature pipe & equipment
- Hydrocarbon processing systems
- Above and underground chilled water piping
Do you see a need for Foamglas® pipe supports on your upcoming projects? Please let me know how I can help you out with your pipe support and fabrication needs in 2017!